CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: natural healing for receding gums?

alternliving Views: 103,370
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 357,390

Re: natural healing for receding gums?

Hi, thanks for your response. I have been reading more about gum loss, and I see that it is a fairly serious problem! Any articles or suggestions you have would be much appreciated. I will send you my e-mail if you want to send things that way.

I see that this article recommends against fluoride. I have read that other places too, recently. What are good ingredients to look for in toothpaste? I have used several natural toothpastes, but my teeth turned yellow after a while, and so I figured these toothpastes were not of much use. I have also tried baking soda, but found it to be too abrasive. I think it made my teeth more sensitive.

At one point, I read one of Andreas' responses to a question on gum loss at his forum. He recommended a specific product that works for gum loss, but I can't locate the thread. Do you know anything about this?

Also, what kind of surgery do people get for periodontal disease? Something where they replace the gums?

Thanks again for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)