CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Distilled is one of our best options

Lapis Views: 4,070
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 355,257

Distilled is one of our best options

Actually man gets his minerals from plants that are able to convert inorganic minerals to organic ones (colloids and angstroms with life force energy). Inorganic minerals clog and age the system. Organic minerals (found in plants) support life.

I urge you to read more about this and not listen soley to sales people. Go for credible research in this area. There are many reasons for acidosis and a meat/grain diet is but one. Distilled water is not!

"As I said in my previous message, she had gone through the changes and also lost her mother, her sole parent. Many drastic events were acting upon her body all at the same time."

Stress is another major health depleter and cause for acidosis.

Please research further. I believe you are throwing the baby out with the bath water (distilled).

Also consider mercury Amalgam poisoning as a contributing factor.
A paradigm in health is known as "total load." Figure out what is acting against health and remove those things. Moldy environments, bad relationships, dead nutritionless food, household chemicals, emf, etc, all contribute to a total load and tax the bodies resources leading to disease.

Please read through some of these articles for some health help.

In particular look at these three:

Healing Epiphany
Healing Story
Mystery Of Water

If you are interested in this natural method of attaining health, let me know. I can point you to much information. The key is mineralization in its proper form and life force energy (live food). Much of our food is demineralized due to soil depletion (even sadly organic). Ways around this our wild foods, wheat grass grown with ocean water, sea vegetables, and sprouts. Please read, read, read. You owe it to yourself to get to resonate with deeper awareness. You will usually find such awarness far away from people who are selling things but who are living examples of hwat they espouse. My mentors have attained longevity and superior health, whereas many sales people are attaining short term monetary gain, fueled by psuedo science.

Good luck and if you ever want to email me, feel free to do so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)