CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scientology and Kevin

Savagegrace Views: 8,560
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,146

Re: Scientology and Kevin

A little late to the party......;-)

He recommends scientology in his recommendations. Any thoughts on this?
Lapis

I read Scientology as a teenager. The most salient point, engrams or if you prefer imprints, are the cause of a lot of disease and emotional problems.

As a tool, (which is how it should be thought of) the initial physical cleansing (which is well covered here on CureZone) and the initial mental cleansing would most likely be beneficial. Going any further is merely more and more money. Supposidly to become "clear" of all engrams and wind up with a photographic memory.

Afraid I've never net anyone who had become "clear".

At the time (couple of decades ago) they used an electrical device to monitor you and said a list of words. It showed if you had an emprint for a particular word.

At one time I had hoped regular meditation would be able to "clear" emprints. After reading At Hell's Gate by Claude Anshin Thomas, a Soto Zen monk and Zen teacher. I've found this to most likely to be untrue, at least for difficult cases. Anshin, at times, still suffers from post tramatic stress from Vietnam.

I think he would have done better with EFT for the reaccurances.

Side notes:

Bodywork can trigger hidden engrams. People can laugh or cry with bodywork.

Sit or lie flat. Open your eyes and rotate them clockwise (not overstraining) top right to bottom right to bottom left to top left. As you do this say different words: Mom, Mother, Dad, Father....you get the picture. Notice any body reaction or overly emotional responses. You have an emprint or trigger. Repeat counter clockwise.

If you get a pain in your neck or back or headache. Have you been able to associate it to someone's action close to you? This is quite common.

Enjoy,

Gracefully Savage

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)