CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scientology and Kevin

Views: 8,331
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,154

Re: Scientology and Kevin

my mom sent me to investigate scientology, here's what I found:
Scientologists KNOW and teach the medical industry is a no cure fraud.
They teach natural diet, sweats and have sweat cabinets at some scientology centers to detox poison and pollution from the bodies muscular?, cellular? memories.
after basic scientology deprograming and reprograming, it gets a bit obscure.
Scientologists teach we came from different planets and that thier is a soul or a spirit war going on for milleniums, with poisoners liars polluters as the bad guys and scientologists as the good guys.
I stopped investigating L.Ron Hubbard after listening to an advanced scientology tape that spoke of how martians have trapped and traumatized souls and spirits for eons and this traumatic soul, spirit memory had to surface and be released as part of progress in scientology.
At the upper levels of scientology is the same war against the orions, reptilians/aliens, devil stuff. All the stuff you can read on the internet for free, so I stopped looking into scientology after that.
All in all scientology charges too much money for common sense diet and hygiene info, sweats, common sense living, etc, deprograming info and reprograming info. you can learn bio deprograming and reprograming on your own by reading mony vital phd's 25 dollar book.
scientologists will try to recruit you into working there to pay for classes and tapes or try to charge 1000's of dollars for the same info as mony vital phd, good diet teachers teach and similar info as reptilian, orion, alien, luciferian expose researchers publish online for free or nominal costs.
scientology is a church that openly opposes no cure allied med and teaches a martian, orion, alien spaceship type theory of evolution/devolution. Probably why Kevin Trudeau likes scientology is because they teach natural, chemical free, all natural foods diet and nutrition and basic holistic hygiene therapies and openly oppose crooks at the fda etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)