CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What would Jesus do?

Views: 3,282
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 344,038

Re: What would Jesus do?

im sorry but i don't believe god and jesus are that judgemental. i think that when you die god isn't going to say oh, he or she was a homosexual therefore they are bad and can't enter heaven. he's going to say was he a kind person. did he not cause any harm to others, was he loving and kind and generous to all things. these are the things that matter. i have personally seen some of the harm that the idea that homosexuals are sinners and therefore bad people who will go to hell has done to people. My mother's sister who finally came out was told by my christian aunt that she was going to hell. it was very hard for her and she went through a lot of pain because of it, that was over 10 years ago. just recently after some reconciliation she asked her if she still thought she was going to go to hell. my christian aunt said yes. i dont think that god would have wanted such pain for my very kind and loving aunt who happens to be gay. does it even make sense to say that doing something that is possibly unnatural automatically means your going to hell. were living unnaturaly every second of our lives practically. look around you, the very clothes on your body are unnatural, that doesnt mean that you are not following gods way of love. do we all need jesus to take out are demons, because we have ALL strayed so far from nature. we have screwed up nature so much that are bodies are breaking down way before there time, but no one seems to think twice about that. your computer that your on right now is more unnatural than the love between two people of the same sex could ever be, cause that's been here since the begging of time. But hopefully you are still a good person who practices what jesus was truly about, love. please stop focusing on hating others for what there doing and start concentrating on loving others for who they are, because that's what really matters.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)