CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HI yoda-a question for you

canadian yoda Views: 7,351
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 336,119

Re: HI yoda-a question for you

hello,
Sorry it took so long to answer...i only check in from time to time and just happened to notice your question...
I felt different almost immediatly...I had always felt like I had a hard fist in my stomach and really painful gas/bloat ( it was stage 4 stomach cancer...adenocarcinoma that had spread to my liver where they detected another bunch of tumors)...I had a CT Scan approx 5 weeks after starting on the tea and it showed the tumors were already shrinking...
I was also watching my diet, concentrating on wholegrains...I cut out refined Sugar and switched to stevia and fresh juiced ( still do ) twice per day..fruit in am and veg with raw garlic in pm....I didn't really follow any of the set diets Gerson etc just sort of went with what worked for me...but I am a strong believer in garlic and pineapple which I beleive are thought of highly in some of the more popular protocols...
I know the Pau d'arco tea definitly worked for me...there are so many variables in Cancer and the protocols people follow I don't think any one thing will work for everyone...but even if you decide to try something else I would personally keep drinking the tea...I drank between 7 and 8 cups of extra strong Pau d'arco per day and 6 oz of Essiac split into 3 doses.. I was given 6 months and it will be 5 years this coming spring...all I know is Cancer CAN be cured...even the bad ones that Doctors tell you can't be...they keep scanning me..though I am now insisting they don't do it as often...I'm beginning to think I will start glowing in the dark soon...they still find nothing.

All the best to you...
Healthy Wishes
Yoda.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)