CureZone   Log On   Join
Centex's Treatment Update

centex Views: 13,023
Published: 19 y

Centex's Treatment Update

Hi all, If you didn't see any of my previous posts, Im a nodular melanoma stage IV with 1 brain tumor.Before I knew about how powerful alternative treatments are, I went ahead and had radiostatic surgery on the brain tumor,and a lymphnode disection on left neck and shoulder.I also got busy on a whole body treatment that basically was a big change in my lifestyle.Vagan diet 80 to 90% raw and whole body cleansing with the guidance of my naturalpathic physican and the good people on this forum. Ok, I just returned from the cancer center to have another MRI done to check the progress of my brain tumor.The tumor is now dead,wich is good news,But somthing happened that The docs said was very rare and probably would not happen.The tumor itself is shrinking.It has shrank 25%.Now, I attribute this shrinkage to my natural treatments and I believe this would have happened without radiation.It probably would have shrank away and died on its own. So, now Im going to continue with my cleansings and work even harder on my diet try to go 90 to 100% raw.Im saving for a good ozonator,Im going to add that to my protocal next. SO far so good in my battle against cancer. My next visit to M D Anderson cancer center is the 15th of july to see there melanoma oncologist.Im curious to see what kind or crap he's going to feed me. I have some serious questions for him,just to make him squirm a little.If anyone has questions for me to ask him, let me know and I'll see what I can do to work them in.MD anderson is supposed to be the best cancer center in the USA so its real fun to watch the resistance first hand. Later peoples stay healthy and god bless, Butch

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.171 sec, (1)