CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vit C, Histamines, Oxidisation and Subclincal dehydration.

-2tuff- Views: 7,611
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 335,536

Re: Vit C, Histamines, Oxidisation and Subclincal dehydration.

Histamines in the body regulate your body's water. From what I gather when your in dehydration mode the histamines are higher which the end result is obvious problems like allergies etc. I don't know wether calling water an anti-histamine is correct. When we supply the body with the water it is demanding the histamine levels drop because the body doesn't need to be so careful and managing of the body's water anymore because its correct or in abundance. You see our bodies have counter measures to problems which are very advanced. Now if the water is low the body trys its hardest to make sure everywhere in desperate need of water has some water as best as possible. Asthma is a counter measure to stop the lungs from shredding and you instanty dieing. What happens is that the body is desperate for water so it ends up going to the lungs in desperation. The lungs fight it in a counter measure which is the result symptoms of Asthma, if this didn't happen you'd die. So calling water an anti-histamine is wrong when we think about it, lack of water is the reason the high histamines are found so when water is intaked the histamines drop and the allergies and symptomatic effects disappear. Dr.Fereydoon Batmanghelidj was the master of water/salt. I have sat listening to this man as I haven't got his books and I've been amazed at how deep his bio-chemistry goes and just on water. This man studied under Alexander Flemming the guy who found Penicilin and he was old school. I just purchased for the first time Himalayan salt and received it today. I'm looking forward to taking it soon (just had ozone etc) and sorting some little niggles out which I have right now due to this subject above. I hope to be able to bring good reports as my mother is also going to try Batman's work out properly with H.Salt also.

Vitamin C definately helps with pain! In I.V and correct dosages you can even take a person off Morphine and put them on C and they won't even know. The Vitamin C also allows this without weaning off the Morphine which was another staggering effect of C. Many people who use Vitamin C for Cancer seriously lesson their pains and gain energy. I believe its from the anti-histamine effect as most drugs are anti-histamines anyhow. The best place for true information on vitamin c is The Vitamin C Foundation which you can find on google. Lets put it this way if I could I.V vitamin C I would especially if Ebola or something similar was around. I think it only takes 540grams of vitamin C in I.V form spread over 3 days (180g) to defeat the so-called unstoppable Ebola.

Interesting article on Ebola and some of its MYTHS
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=237&i=2431

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)