CureZone   Log On   Join
Vit C, Histamines, Oxidisation and Subclincal dehydration.

-2tuff- Views: 8,577
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 335,523

Vit C, Histamines, Oxidisation and Subclincal dehydration.

Vitamin C is very special indeed and a must in a good protocol.

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/Newsletters/02_Apr.htm#Intravenous

Basically Vitamin C in Pharmalogical dosages turns into a pro-oxidant just like Ozone. Where as Ozone will hardly if any get into the tumour (some may) it will oxidise from the outside of the tumour in. Therefore if you combine the two you will get Oxidisation inside and outside the tumour.

Most problems in the body are caused through histamines and the reason for this is subclinical dehydration. When your dehydrated the body produces more histamines to regulate the little water it has more efficiently to save your from dieing. This is why people with allergies and most problems have major changes occur when they introduce water which in effect is an anti-histamine by solving the problem thus lowering pain and all the rest of it. Now Vitamin C is an anti-histamine and look at some of the testimonies against pain with that, see the connection? Now after looking into this it made me wonder if people should be taking Vitamin C and other anti-histamines if they are not drinking properly? The histamine function is there for a reason and if its happening and your not solving the problem but just faking it almost by lowering the outcome of the problem, isn't that going to cause problems???????? So my friends I have come to the conclusion that when taking any anti-histamines, a proper water protocol should be adhered to, but then if it is being adhered to you wouldn't even need the anti-histamines. I just love biochemistry haha its so interesting. Dr.Fereydoon Batmanghelidj considered that Cancer could be through dehydration and in some respects he was right but theres other factors too and just washing alot of toxins out etc is excellent but.... You have to change your diet to relax the PANCREAS. Therefore because Batmanghelidj didn't address these things and obviously still ate incorrectly and drunk any water including polluted he died of Cancer at I think 76. Okay as far as I'm aware he had no degenerative disease like Arthritis etc! So remember that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)