CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: ATTACK ! ..HELP! Gallstones Attack! Pain ... What can I do?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
happier Views: 86,457
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,995

Re: EXPERIENCE: ATTACK ! ..HELP! Gallstones Attack! Pain ... What can I do?

Location of acupressure points

Recently I succeeded twice to stop an attack by pressing my thumbs between the lower ribs on the frontside of my body. I started pressing in the area until I found the most painful place. Then I pressed stronger and did some deep breathing. Then my induced pain mixed with the abdominal pain, became even stronger, but when I released the thumbs, the abdominal pain did not return.
(Do You know this amazing feeling when your pain fianlly fades away....)

Other things I tried in the past which where successful sometimes:

- moving: jogging, jumping, dancing, kundalini meditation (standing and shaking your body, a movement that starts from the knees - do this for 15 minutes - there is a soundtrack available for this)

- hyperextension of my body backwards, on a chair or something similiar

- putting 2 tennisballs on a carpet near to each other and lying on them so that there is pressure on the muscels on both sides of the spine. Looking for the most painful point, taking deep breaths (sometimes crying).

- laughter (strong and continued: the body releases then endorphins, an excellent pain killer and I think also relaxing the ductmuscles?)

- manual pressure in the upper abdomen and along the lower ribs

- visualisation of the bile ducts extending and expelling stones into the intestines

- coffee enema

-inducing vomiting (finger in throat...)

- if nothing else goes: diclofenac/voltaren injection i.m. 75 mg

My background: I am female, 41 y, having gallbladder attacks for about 10 years, refusing operation.
My attacks are frequently complicated by pancreatitis.
I had about 15 - 20 attacks in these 10 years and about 5 hospital stays
I have learned a lot and I am feeling that my health in generally improved since I started to have this disease

Food does not cause me any more attacks, since I started about onee year ago to drink every morning: juice of one lemon plus 1 cm of olive oil in the glass (about 3 tbspoons??) plus 150 cc water
Then I wait for one hour before I start eating (a good time to do yoga or jogging)

What eles triggered attacks:
- lack of sports
- bad emotional states (laughter yoga and courses for emotional release (shouting, bioenergetic treatments) helped me a lot)
- sitting bend forward (in front of the computer) after a big meal
- intense acupressure treatment on the gallbladder meridian on my legs
- coffee enema(!)

What I am doing between attacks, that keeps my liver and gallbladder in a good state:
- Herbal tea: boldo, chelidonium, cardus marianus, taraxacum, quassia
- sports
- laughter
- avoiding sugar
- once I had a very strict low fat diet, but it was not very tasty and on the long run not healthy. Today I eat everything.
- happieness, living intense, having fun, loving
- coffee enema sometimes ( keeping it for 20 minutes, experienced great meditations during this time)
- acupressure

I understood, that sometimes when my body throws stone(s) it is a sign of improving health because my body wants to get rid of the stones....

I love the curezone website - YOU DO A GREAT JOB PEOPLE!!!!!

With love and laughter
happier

-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (2)