CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EXPERIENCE: ATTACK ! ..HELP! Gallstones Attack! Pain ... What can I do?

nativesoul777 Views: 70,014
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 61,995

Re: EXPERIENCE: ATTACK ! ..HELP! Gallstones Attack! Pain ... What can I do?

I have suffered from gallstone pain and i know the pain can be very severe and almost unbearable. I havent done the liver/gallbladder cleanse yet but i plan to. I have all the ingredients, first i want to learn more about it so i can do it right. I used advil to help take the pain away it, helps but the pain is still there. I knew for along time that Cayenne Pepper has alot of good health uses. I recently found out that drinkin the Cayenne Pepper water is good to take daily and they say its good for the heart and many other things. I found out that its a good pain reliever espesially if your suffering from gallstones. You can learn how to make the Cayenne Pepper water on youtube. They say its good to take with a cup or cup and a half of warm water and to start out with a quarter teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper, you can add lemon juice to help go down but its good without it. I was starting to have a gallstone attack a few weeks ago and i can feel the fever coming on and i drank some Cayenne Pepper water and the pain went away within 10 minutes. I take Cayenne Pepper with warm water daily, to learn more about it search on youtube and cayennepepper.info has alot of good info. I hope that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)