CureZone   Log On   Join
This Stopped Gallstone Pain

OldPilot Views: 81,043
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,995

This Stopped Gallstone Pain

To All,
I have to share this with you all. I was doing fine after my first real flush (Sun)until 4:am this morning, when I woke up with moderate pain. I had to be at a meeting so I was concerned about the meeting and the pain. About 4:30 I said a desperate prayer and then remembered that I had read about drinking the apple juice with cider in it. So I poured a glass about 3/4 full of apple juice and then put the teaspoon of apple cider in it. I still don't see how it could do anything, but with in ten minutes the pain stopped and I went back to sleep (had very weird dreams though). But I haven't had any pain since 4:45am and it's after 5:pm now.

If it means anything, I wasn't too hungry yesterday for supper all I had was rice and soy sauce, and good hand full of pretzels.
One other thing, Do most of you hurt more when you BREATHE DEEP?

I have no doubt the prayer helped because it has many times before, but I don't understand how a little tsp. of apple cider can do anything in a glass of apple juice. Does anybody know why it would work?
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.332 sec, (1)