CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What will the liver/gallstone flush look like

kulita Views: 89,882
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 331,790

Re: What will the liver/gallstone flush look like

Hello,
I wanted to let you know that first of all I COULD NOT STAND that Epsom Salt formula. I sipped a tiny bit of that when it was mixed with the juice and I nearly gagged up all that non fat food.

Modifications as suggested by my herbologist. You should have 2 days of juice fasting to aid in the flush but you don’t have to have it. In the juice fasting it is best to use a lot of apples to help soften the stones.
Eat a no fat breakfast and lunch and at 2pm stop eating and drinking. Did you know that you can eat boiled shrimp? You can also eat steamed veggies with salt but no fat-remember!

He told me the same recipe as the grandma nada one with some modifications
At 6 pm drink

1 cup of EV Olive Oil
10 Lemons
6 Benefiber chewables (1 hour later)

But take 6 Benefiber chewables 1 hour after drinking it . I was thinking that this is not what any of the other recipes had suggested. He had told me that is has the same basic compound as the Epsom Salts . You drink it and then you can do whatever you want for 1 hour but after you take those Benefiber’s you must lie down.

So, I drank it and then got my kids ready for bed. Took the Benefiber. Went to sleep. I woke up a few times in the night with no stones, but come 2am, I see about 20 of them. About 6 am I counted 56 tiny ones and 5 larges ones. I was so glad that it work and I didn’t have to take that nasty Epsom salt. Oh by the way, I now know what everyone meant by “blast” when it blasts out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)