CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What will the liver/gallstone flush look like

Views: 92,266
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,373

Re: What will the liver/gallstone flush look like

More "pertinent" details
I place an old plastic colander (with small holes) over the toilet bowl and place the seat down over it. Its a bit wobbly but it serves well enough for an occasional sitting!
This catches the stool or whatever is passed.
Then, with a large plastic ice cream container under the colander, to ensure nothing "leaks out" I transfer this to the bath where I "blast" the contents with a hand shower!
The plastic ice cream container under the colander allows water to fill the colander so you can see what floats.
Then by lifting it out of the water you can examine the contents. Like panning for gold!
You can rinse all the contents to one side of the bottom of the colander for draining and collecting.
I place the gravel like pieces ("after blasting") in a small container, with some methylated spirits.
I am fortunate that I have found a doctor who is also a naturopath who endorses the "Flushing" process. He is also willing to send my "productions" (stones?) away to pathology for analysis.
The last time the results came back as "calcium based".
He assured me these could well be gall stones. Though a follow up ultra sound shows no real change. But my doctor assures me that my gallbladder is literally "packed" with tiny stones. So it could take a while before I pass enough to make to a marked difference.
But I am willing to persist.
I did my fourth flush two nights ago. This morning (morning two) I have passed a dry stool though I have been on a mostly fluid fast, mostly apple juice, for about four days. This crumbled when "blasted", into gravel like bits. A lot of it floated. Tan and dark green in colour.
My last flush was similar, in that I passed dry stools on second morning. That became gravel when "blasted" with water. But it was terracotta in colour. Very strange looking. And nothing like anything I had eaten.

Wendy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)