CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What will the liver/gallstone flush look like

jrp1533 Views: 67,752
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 332,307

Re: What will the liver/gallstone flush look like

I did not follow the apple juice formula the day prior to the cleanse. I like food so I ate the day before the cleanse and also the day of the cleanse low fat meals until 4pm. Then I took the 6pm 3/4 cup grapefruit juice with 1 TBSP Epsom Salt. To me, I can only taste a hint of a bitteness to the grapefruit juice, but otherwise, it tastes fine. I repeated this at 8pm. At 10pm, I had the 1/4 cup olive oil, and shook it up with 1/4 cup room temp grapefruit juice. It mixed fine. That was harder. I used a straw which was easier than just sipping on it. Downed it in a couple of minutes. Had a bout of diarrhea. Then went to bed on my right side. I could feel my gallbladder presence, but no pain. Just the feeling that it was starting its engine. Then woke up at 2am nauseous,very nauseous, and with the urge to throw up. Threw up very small amount of the grapefruit, olive oil, mostly dry heeves. That was the worst of the whole thing. The rest was okay. Then felt better, went back to bed till morning. Then had liquid out. No stones. Then drank Epsom Salt mixture again at 8am 3/4 cup grapefruit juice and 1TBSP epsom salt. Then went to work. Then went to the bathroom and had: about 25 stones, pea green color to a darker green, ranging in sizes from a penny to a pea in size. They were floating, formed, semi soft, kind of like meaty clay consistency. Then later had rocky little pebbles, tan in color,maybe a teaspoonful, very hard like stone. Felt good. Energetic. Nice feeling of well being. If I could do it again, I'd eat less so that the nausea isn't there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)