CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sixteen year old daughter stuck stone.

friday Views: 41,160
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 331,576

Re: sixteen year old daughter stuck stone.

Hi all - I really can't see how a 16 year-old would have stones, or why you'd want to do a flush. And, Epsom Salts don't alleviate anything - they basically cause you intestines to purge themselves.

I had a high liver test functions, and did the flush... you know where I'm at now? Had a lower AB ultrasound, endoscopy, and now waiting for a CT and liver biopsy because my liver functions are double after I did the flush.

There is no way a 16 year old is passing stones - when did my flush, the same thing everyone here is calling 'stones' are just little balls of turd. The epsom flushes your intestines - and in the final stages you're just seeing small bits of crap. Mine looked just like the 'stones' in the pictues, and after close analysis, they were just poop.

What this forum needs is some Science - I'm sure there is something good in here - but there's just too many people confusing this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)