CureZone   Log On   Join
I had a liver full of cholesterol stones ...

flowerchild59 Views: 34,454
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,976

I had a liver full of cholesterol stones ...

Hi, I can only tell you a little of my experiences. I had an ultrasound last year that showed a normal gb. It was "normal" because there were no calcified stones. Cholesterol stones will not show on ultrasound. A week later a HIDA scan showed my gb was working at <1% function. When my gb was removed a month later it was full of adhesions and scar tissue. My assumption is that I had a liver full of cholesterol stones and they blocked any flow of bile to the gb. I was running a chronic low grade temperature at the time, 101 degrees all the time and felt like crap. I thought if my gb was removed I would be fine. I was wrong. I continued to have pain, indigestion, diarrhea and all of the gb symptoms. I finally got the nerve to flush and have gotten out over a thousand stones in 6 flushes. See my other postings for details. Please flush and take care of your gb. You will feel so much better to take charge of your own health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)