CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Gallbladder...can I Flush still?

laweshop Views: 32,693
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,812

Re: No Gallbladder...can I Flush still?

I am completely new to cleansing. I have not done any of them before. I bought a liver cleanse called Enzymatic complete liver cleanse with fiber. I am a little apprehensive because of the warning about not using if you have gallstones, or a blocked bile duct. I had my gallbladder removed over twenty years ago, so wasn't sure I could use this or not. It also says not to use it if you are taking prescription drugs. Do you know why this is and if it is ok for me to take?
I'm not asking for a "medical" expert answer, just one from someone like me who has no gallbladder.
Also, I had no Idea that you could have stones when you have no gallbladder. Do these come out painlessly?
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Medical doctors that I have spoken with just say that cleansing is ineffective.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)