CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No Gallbladder...can I Flush still?

flowerchild59 Views: 34,488
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 61,976

Re: No Gallbladder...can I Flush still?

I had mine out in October of last year and the symptoms of pain, indigestion and all of that persisted. I just did my second Liver Flush and I will try to post some pics. I used the light olive oil because I wanted to compare results from the last time. Last flush two weeks ago I got out 4 penney size stones and hundreds of bb size and sludge. This am I got out bigger stones, one as long as a quarter but not as wide, lots in the nickel size catagory. Keep flushing til your body tells you that you don't need to anymore. I plan to do this every two weeks until I am stone and sludge free. I am also doing this to reduce my total cholesterol on blood tests. My cholesterol has been over 400 without statin meds for years. I just quit my lipitor and am flushing. I have been on those meds since 1990. It is time for me to take charge of my own health. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)