CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just diagnosed with gallstones - I'm in pain - saying no to surgery!

Views: 37,107
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,986

Re: Just diagnosed with gallstones - I'm in pain - saying no to surgery!

I just want to encourage you to go ahead with the liver cleanse. I know under the best of circumstances you should follow the order of cleanses but I too had extreame pain. I was told that nothing else but surgery would help. The doctor failed to followup by having his nurse call me to set up the surgery following my third trip to the ER.

By then, I felt that I had nothing else to loose so I did my first cleanse( back in late May 2002) I didn't know what exactly to expect becaues I wasn't sure after the surgeon talked to me that I could really pass the stones. I couldn't believe what I passed, more than 300 and possibly as many as 500. I felt great the rest of the day, by the next afternoon I had that old painful feeling coming back.

I looked on the forum to see just how soon I could do it again. I went ahead and repeated it again, this time passing about 300 to 500 more stones and the largest being just smaller than a golf ball.

I had planned to wait two weeks before the third cleanse and was not able to make it pain free. I left work early because of the on coming of pain. It had been about 13 days since the last cleanse which was good. I hadn't eaten since noon so I was at least ready to start. I started about 8pm because of not being really ready but about 10 minutes after drinking the Epsom Salt mix, the pain was gone. I did however experience for the first time a sickness about 2 am that morning after the olive oil/lemon juice mix I almost couldn't keep it down. Remember I still hadn't done any of the other cleanses, this could have been the cause for getting sick. This third cleanse produces several hundred stones but they were all green this time and much smaller than the first two.

I have now completed 5 cleanses total and since the third one, I have only had pain once while out of town but a pain pill stopped it. I completed the 5th cleanse almost two weeks ago and will be doing a 15 day para cleanse and colon cleans before my next liver cleans. The fourth and fifth cleanse produced even progressively smaller green stones. The fifth one produced only about 100 to may-be 150 very small green soft stones and I suspect that I am nearing being cleaned out.

I know that it is fearful to try this, because of all my doctor has said, I prayed about it for weeks and finally just trusted the Lord to keep me safe. This has been a more than a blessing for me as I have also lost weight and stopped taking my allergy medication that I have been on for about 26 years. I have a long way to go but I know that God made us in such a way that our bodies can be made clean without surgery. I will be praying for your results to be a great as mine has been and you will be a blessing for it to others. God Bless you!

In Christ john 14:15-21
Charles Hilton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.262 sec, (2)