CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FEAR! ... I am affraid to do cleanse ? Help me ?

kingdomkid Views: 25,237
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 61,986

Re: FEAR! ... I am affraid to do cleanse ? Help me ?

I'm going to tell you to RUNNNNNNN! from anyone whom is telling you to do this. I did this by the book last night and I am still suffering from IT!

Three hours later I woke to throw up. If you can imagine what it feels like throwing up a 1/2 cup of oil which burns because the citrus fruit that was added. Yes I passed these green nuggets, but this is from the oil and citrus acid, plus bile.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT SEND IT TO A LAB! DONT BE FOOLED!

I was sick until about 4am. I finally woke up the next day at 2pm completely drained and exhuasted. The dark circles under my eyes has gotten worse and feel terrible. I'm pissed because I actually think drinking that much oil damaged my liver. I feel stopped up and have pain in my side and still feel very ill.

DO NOT DRINK THAT MUCH OIL!!!! YES COMMON SENSE TOLD ME SO, BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN! I AM REGRETING IT BADLY!

This over loads your body and causes it to not function well. It may take me months of healing to get over this stupid mistake.

If this DR was a male around my age I would fly to where he was and kick his @$$ because of the condition i'm in now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)