CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd flush results

Megan Views: 55,572
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,992

3rd flush results

Hi everyone,

Just to fill you in. My first flush produced 1000's of stones. I felt great afterwards - all of my allergies disappeared and constipation and gas was better than it had been in years. Also my shoulder pain went away overnight. After 3 weeks I was getting all of these problems back. I flushed again and this time produced 20 or so large stones and a couple of 100 smaller ones. Again symptoms disappeared. I saved some of the stones and finally got around to testing them in a UV spectrophotometer. This is not a definative test however I did see a major peak at 450 nm where cholesterol absorbs. I'm relatively sure that bile salts don't absorb in this region (although I can't be certain without a sample of bile salts). The control sample was gratefruit juice, olive oil and Epsom Salts and I didn't see a peak at 450. To the none scientists out there this is almost proof that these are gallstones. Just one more test to do and I will try and do that soon. It has now been 3 weeks since my last flush and my gallbladder feel full and my symptoms are back. I will flush this weekend. Does anyone know if it's typical to feel full with these things, because I don't think it's my imagination.
Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)