CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SCIENCE: ANALYZED STONES - GALLSTONES? ... Liver Stones being analyzed ???

Guy Views: 56,718
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 61,992

Re: SCIENCE: ANALYZED STONES - GALLSTONES? ... Liver Stones being analyzed ???

Dear Group,

I was a bit doing some chemics with the green stuff I got out my bowel after a flush.
I do not have lab equipment so I tried only:

* fysically: looks light green (pea color) and is greassy. Not solid and not liquid.
* Warming up: stuff becomes liquid and smells to burning vegetable oil.
*not soluable in water
*soluable in +- aceton , good in chlorofom, +- alkohol

SO, you see, i can not find out this stuff is cholesterol or some residue of the oil.
I'm agree with many statement here that the stuff really looks likes the famous Gallstones but as a chemist I'm not agree with those people that makes stories that those matter can not be saponicated olive oil.
First, in our body we do not need high temperatures to make reactions going on because enzymes can do the job.
Second, the saponication can be a kind of esterification wich has nothing to do with caustic soda.

My conclusion: Only a good lab analysis or maybe a testkit for cholesterol can do the job.
And even then we can not proof it comes from the liver, ALthought I'm agree it is pretty sure.
Greetings,
Guy, belgium, Europe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)