CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I got well, it was "in my head" and my body

cgiambri Views: 4,706
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,633

Re: How I got well, it was "in my head" and my body

Lisa,
Your story is incredible. I am so thankful you never gave up sharing it with others here besides your recovery.

I have numerous dental problems eating a predominately raw diet for several years. I was brought up on sugars, candy, cakes, pies and parents loved to hunt for only Jewish dentists. Well, that's fine, but they had visual problems so it was at one time removing 35 fillings to correct the dentist's work. I went to MX to get some dental work done, on dental recommendation and cost, but turned out to be several root canals, crowns too, and now about yr. later I have had one tooth on lower back pulled as it was hopeless and hung in as long as I could, then another one pulled on other side, now the upper right had root canal, then crown, where food is crawling in there, so the dentist do xray, took off crown and said the tissue is being eaten away, and something he said about bone. He put crown back on, didn't clean the area, till I decide what I want to do with that tooth as he feels not hope. The smell was horrible from that decayed area too. I wonder why not treat the bad tissues, clean up by him, with grapeseed extract and then replace crown again?

On other side, upper left, as misery needs company, the crown came off, the post has been jabbing me for months and when I eat something cold or sweet, like a frozen banana dessert I made, I can get instant pain in this upper left area. Dentist blames poor dentistry for my problems today. Regardless would love to hear more about dental talk. I am in CO. So glad you have someone who can work with you. I feel dental care is the hardest thing to find. I know to care for my body, but I still need a dentist for all these major problems. Oh, he wants to pull both teeth talked about here, put a temporary partial on them, but have not made any decision before I weigh all options out. I have heard of people eating great, being healthy, but then their dental problems gets them heart problems, etc. I am trying to work against that, but of course finances a hugh factor as not working, not any form of insurance. Besides that, getting a great dentist who you know will do an excellent job is the most challenging experience ever had to deal with. Thanks and love your story for others to reap your benefits from. Your dr. sounds like he is a Gift from God as he's available for you all the time. Now that's rare. cgiambri@yahoo.com
carolg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (2)