CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing! nt

Clary Views: 4,549
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,636

Re: Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing! nt

Thank you for posting this Lisa. I visited a dentist on Tues. and tried to explain to him that my teeth are poisoning me. I know this sounds ridiculous but I tried to explain to him that at times when I'm laying still I can feel what I can only describe as something draining into my jaw from my teeth. Of course being your run of the mill dentist he took an xray and said everything looked fine. And kept looking at me like I was crazy.

This one particular tooth I'm talking about has had a root canal and a gold crown on it for at least 25 yrs. He reluctantly gave me the name of an oral surgeon after he tried ever which way but loose to convince me that I just needed a new crown. And after he told me the tooth is dead and brittle and if we try to pull it it will probably crumble and need to be dug out of there.... Now does it make sense to keep something like that in your mouth ? Why don't they get it ?

So anyway I have the phone number, xray and referral slip for an oral surgeon. I have not called, maybe because I needed to read your post !!

Thank you Lisa, I'm really sick and tired or feeling sick and tired also. I'm in Calif. but LaMesa is a bit far. I printed out your message and will call Dr. Barton and see what he suggests.
Thank you again,
Clary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)