CureZone   Log On   Join
Cavitations and Bone Loss

metta Views: 4,793
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,633

Cavitations and Bone Loss

Thank you so much, Lisa, for sharing your message! I, too, have had widespread bone loss in my mouth even though my gums appear to be quite healthy, and the dentist I'm seeing now has attributed this loss to problems that were created with my occlusion when I had some of my mercury fillings removed.

Fortunately, though, he has alerted me to the problem with cavitations, and he has recommended a local oral surgeon. (He did not, however, suggest there was any connection between the cavitations and the bone loss, though....)

In this context, I was wondering: do you still have the phone number for the referral service that sent you to Dr. Barton? I'm in Texas and I would love to be able to confer with (and compare) several oral surgeons (and possibly other physicians) before undergoing the expensive process of removing the cavitations and then readjusting my entire bite.

Also, did I understand correctly from your post that the panarex x-ray will reveal residual mercury still located beneath the gums? If so, will most dentists be able to recognize the presence of this residual mercury, or is it obvious only to dentists who know what they are looking for?

Thanks again. Your help has already been quite valuable....

Metta

P.S.
Did Dr. Barton make any recommendations (such as staying on an alkaline diet or taking any particular supplements) to prevent the candida from flaring up again?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)