CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine Therapy

cancun Views: 44,172
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 326,786

Urine Therapy

Nikki,

I am not doubting your results or your obvious faith in urine therapy. My problem is even after reading the sites you suggested, I just cannot see the Science in it.

Pagano's regimine for example is simple. Porus membranes along the digestive track leak toxins into the body. Eliminate the pathogins making the membrane porus and the problem goes away.

With urine, yes there may be vitamans, anitbodies, enzymes, and minerals in urine, but the body has already passed it through one time without absobtion, why will the second round be different?

Also urine is not filterd blood. It is a combination of uric acid and the materials extracted from liquids ( mostly ) injested into the body. Since we only have a litte more than a gallon of blood in our body at any time, I would be dead after a 6 pack if urine was filtered blood. If the body could produce urine that fast, we would never need a transfusion. In reality urine is about 5% nitrogonous waste and about 95% water.

I state again, I am not dismissing your own claims of healing or results using urine therapy. I am just not following the logic of this treatment. If you would not mind, could you post some pictures of your 90% clearing associated with this therapy????

All the best,

Cancun

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)