CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine therapy - psoriasis 90% better now.

sipa1971 Views: 7,755
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 326,778

Re: Urine therapy - psoriasis 90% better now.

Hi!l catch Psoriasis when l was 3 now l was 46,,, from my 10 to my 40 most time l use german cream Psoralon Mt0,5 ,,1,,or 2 pack per year and hold control my psoriasis,,, befor 5 year l read about urintherapy and l try exam,,, first l wash my hand 2 time dayly about 15 minit and stay alone dry ,, not wash after,, and Psoriasis disapier from hand for about 15 days,,and l continue after that,, and remuve spot 1 by 1 part of body,,, betwin legs,, ,,stomack,head,, and foot...Most part of body is free after 15 days use,,,but on my foot l have old Psoriasis and l use old urin what l colect in a glas botle,,,and results is good,,, only on my hand psoriasis come back 2 or 3 time back and l again remuve with urin and now more than 1 l am clean...but l wish say l change my food habit,l dont eat milch,dayry,,floor, cocacola,,, sweety,,and many day when l avake l drink a glys or 2 my urin and sometime l fasting on urin and water...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)