CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ACV is destroying my psoriasis.

marlon Views: 10,597
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 326,682

Re: ACV is destroying my psoriasis.

Hi Eric. The procedure that has worked for me involves the following:

1) Taking ACV at least 3 times per day. When you wake up, in the afternoon, and before you go to bed.

2) Excercise frequently. I cant stress this enough while doing the ACV treatment your body needs to be kept going, you need to excercise alot. Running, Jumping, situps, pushups, anything that will get your heart pumping. Do this at least 20 minutes three times per day.

3) Ive also incorporated a technique that someone mentioned in this forum. You basically take some vegetable oil, one tablespoon, put it in your mouth and suck on it like it was a piece of hard candy. Then spit it out in about 15 minutes. The supposed purpose of this is that the oil absorbs some sort of toxins present in your body and when you spit it out the oil should have turned into this really white nasty lookin liquid (the toxins i believe)

4) Your mental situation has alot to do with psoriasis. You ever heard the phrase "mind over matter"? Its believed that the mind is so powerful is can overcome any disease. You must keep your mind occupied with being happy. Laugh, have fun, do something that will make you say at the end of the day "Boy I sure had fun today, would love to do this again". Joy is the key.

5) YOUR DIET is the most inportant of all of these. Stay away from dairy (ice cream, milk, yogurt, etc..). Eat fruits and vegetables. Eat rice, spinach and other dishes that consists of vegetables. ABSOLUTELY NO MEAT and I MEAN IT! PORK, BEEF, ETC... If your wife is a meat eater, it most likely is the reason why she is still suffering. I have completely removed meat from my diet except for the occasional chicken. I didnt believe it either but I bought a tape from one of these people that i thought was a complete health nut. Then i looked up the information he was talking about and it just all made sense. Why do you think people in INDIA dont largely suffer from Psoriasis unless of course if it was genetic. Its because their dishes consists of vegetables and fruits that they grow themselves, their religion forbids them from eating BEEF, and pork. Now look at us americans who eat anything and everything.

Inconclusion, if you absolutely want your wife to get rid of psoriasis, you must work with her by keeping these 5 important steps consistent in her everyday life. If you do this for 1 month you will start to see minor to major changes in her Psoriasis and her overall skin as well as mental well-being. Please get back to me when you can and tell me if it has worked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)