CureZone   Log On   Join
ACV is destroying my psoriasis.

marlon Views: 29,677
Published: 19 y

ACV is destroying my psoriasis.

* I WILL POST PICTURES UP TOMORROW *

My Psoriasis popped up out of the blue around October of 2003. I am 99% sure the trigger was stress because I can remember around that time i was stressed from the time i woke up to the time i went to sleep. When it first popped up I thought it was something else and got really worried about it, it took me at least 3 months to go to the doctor for fear of what the diagnosis might be. Finally, I mustered up enough courage to check myself in. Well there I was sitting on the table with my shirt and pants off pointing to the doctor where the patches were. Sadly the doctor had as much of a clue as I did. A senior doctor had to take a look at me before diagnosing what the condition was. When i learned it was Psoriasis I was relieved but at the same time worried about what it was and how it would affect me. The doctor proceeded to give me a topical ointment and said it should go away in the summer (yea right).

Well I went home and did some research on my condition, that’s when it really hit home. I was devastated but paid no mind to it thinking it would go away on its own. Months started to pass and the itching and flaking were beyond control. I felt like the lowest form of a human being. I had skin peeling on my nose and small patches on my chest, sides, arms, legs, scalp, ears & a tiny one on the left cheek. I felt so miserable. I would pass by kids running around and people doing casual everyday things and I would feel so depressed that I couldn’t do those things without having to worry that someone is looking at me wondering what the heck that is in my ear or on my head or on my arm. That’s when I finally said enough is enough, there has to be some way to get rid of this thing. I bought all the non prescription treatments out there for the scalp and patches. They did little to help. Although 1 scalp treatment product lessened the patches on my head, it went from huge patches to really tiny patches. As i have continued to use these products and seeing little to no results, I finally accepted my fate and realized I might have to stay this way for the rest of my life.

Almost a year or so has passed and about 2 weeks ago I was surfing this forum when I saw several posts about ACV. Not knowing what it was, I proceeded to read the posts and finally I figured out it was (Apple Cider Vinegar). I scoured the web to find out more about this home remedy on other Psoriasis forums and found that it was a very successful treatment. So I set out to my local grocery store and could only find Richards ACV instead of the suggested Braags. I figured it was better than nothing and started on the treatment of 2 teaspoons mixed with honey (in my case i used Sugar since I didn’t have honey). 2 weeks later here I am, VERY HAPPY and giddy :). The ACV treatment is working. The patches are diminishing. They are no longer rough and flaky, but rather smooth, REGULAR HEALTHY skin is now there (only thing that remains is a mark where the patch once was, this should be easy to get rid of with cocoa butter or some kind of skin cream). The smaller tiny patches have completely healed up like popping a pimple.. Just a mark remains and the ones on my arms are beginning to heal up very nicely.

I truly believe that without the internet and these forums, I would still be suffering as I was almost a year ago. With the ACV Treatment and doing the following I’ve managed to see these results in less than 2 weeks.

I did the following:

1) When a psoriasis patch popped up, I didn’t scratch it at all, no matter how tempting.
2) I went to the doctors and got a topical ointment to put on the psoriasis.
3) I ate only vegetables and fruits, drank lots of water, and exercised frequently.
4) Remembered that my mind also had a involvement in my psoriasis and tried to stay away from stressful things while finding ways to keep myself occupied with being happy.
5) I started on the ACV Treatment and this out of everything else has done it for me.

Remember everyone, there is hope out there, psoriasis is the enemy and we must win this war.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)