CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am ready to give up!!! Please help

dar2222 Views: 7,414
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 325,852

Re: I am ready to give up!!! Please help

Hi Sam I am 30 years old and have the same problem what you do.7years ago i've had nervous break,it came from nowhere and since than I am having problems with anxiety
and depresion once in a while i do not have a panic atacks but I feel tense all the time and feel tired,sinus problem,allergy and ulcers also.I gave up on MD doctors because all they do is giving Me drugs which do not help.The worst thing with My anxiety is that i can not relax at all and discomfort in My chest and belly it fells like something inside there bothers Me and that makes me unpatient and very uncomfortable it is terrible feeling that I can not take I told My self that I am going to give up but finding cure zone gave Me hope that one day I will feel okay and happy like years ago.Go to andrenal fatigue forum and read some of the posts it might help you a little ,ask for Chaz he sugested that what i might have.Remember you are not alone and one day You'll be ok.I am going to do colonicks and other cleanses also I am going to see naturapath doctor soon.Good luck to you .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)