CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anne - Chi Machine

boronia Views: 2,206
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 325,652

Re: Anne - Chi Machine

Hi there :)
Yes I'll probably get the cheap Q link for £99 I think...my parents said they'd buy me one for Xmas which is nice :) I'm hoping it will help with computer radiation and mobile phones too. The guy in the yahoo support group says they're quite strong and you can start to detox when you first wear them so just be aware of that if you get one!
I know what you mean about SAD, I really feel it too, emotionally low and unmotivated....oh to have a holiday home in a nice sunny country! I'm still in Si's but at home I have a bulb from Higher Nature which can work a bit like a light box but not as strong. It does brighten up the room and seems to work but I switch it off after about an hour as it's bright white and feels a bit odd...not sure how long you're supposed to leave it on for. It was only £24. That company looks like they sell quite good boxes though :)

I'm kind of in the same situation with undone homework on the floor for the nutrition course!! Loads of other students are too so it seems to be the pattern with this course! If it's making you feel worse though sounds like it was the best decision to stop and start again next year :)
It's good you're getting help with the A&P....those 2 women sound lovely :) I find A&P quite difficult and was not really a Science person when I was at school! Good luck with the exam! That other course sounds really useful aswell...perhaps it will help with your boyfriend's tennis elbow?
Good luck with the tests on Friday!
I'll have to go, my tea's ready :)
Bye for now
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)