CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anne - Chi Machine

boronia Views: 2,417
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 325,577

Re: Anne - Chi Machine

Hi Invincible! :)

Thanks for that great link, that company sell really interesting stuff though not sure what half of it is!! The chi machines are cheaper than the Sun Ancon but I was talking to someone the other night who told me about research and clinical trials in Germany which prove the Sun Ancon really is the best one and that it does what it's supposed to do. She's had M.E. for a few years but has improved loads with using it so I still might buy one of those.

Also I've been looking for some EMF protection devices and there's a yahoo group which is for EM sensitive people and they say the Q link pendant is one of the best things around so I'm so pleased you gave me that link as I thought I might have to order from the US :)

I'm still in Sheffield actually and been at Derby all day today for counselling. There's soooo much to read as we have a written assignment, a presentation to do and an assessed role-play! So I don't think I'll have time to log into Curezone over the next few weeks! I'm really not sure if I can do it all but just do my best. I have been feeling so much better since I had that cold which seems to have gone now. I'm wondering if I've actually done some heavy metal cleansing as alongside the chi machine I also used something called lipoguard (Biocare) which had fish oils and anti-oxidants in it and also quite high amounts of alpha lipoic acid and when I was taking it I kept getting a metal taste in my mouth so now I'm thinking perhaps it wasn't just the chi machine but perhaps I chelated some mercury or something as my head and energy feel much better though I don't really know for sure.

I get that discount from Biocare as the doctor who diagnosed me with M.E. years ago has an arrangement with Biocare and Lamberts that her patients get 33% off their products which is really good as I wouldn't be able to afford them otherwise! Let me know if you want anything from them!

Do you think you will give up the nat nut course? Could you go to the lessons and do the homework later on, or do they want you to do the homework on time? A&P is difficult so maybe you should just spend the next getting to grips with that! I still don't know it!

I'm really tired now so I think I'll have to go and have an early night.
Take care
Anne
x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)