CureZone   Log On   Join
Superb idea Maryellen

The_Comeback_Kid Views: 5,029
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,189

Superb idea Maryellen

NOW THAT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA MISSES J.! Do not be ashamed to get this word out! Will someone "bite"...maybe...maybe not. I think curezone desperately needs a better way to make announcements like this; for the sale of used/new items/partnerships/etc..

I hope many clark affecianados will want to not only trade informatin, but maybe more(?) (homeographic samples maybe or ?) What that would be I don't know cuz I don't even own any equipment yet. Y don't we both go over, as well as maybe mrs. lightning, and make a suggestion on curezone's Webmaster suggestion forum to include something like this. A place to make "I need announments" or "trade announcements".

I'm just about finished with the hiv book, and I haven't seen much about these inlays/onlays (dental work) that others talk about over at the enthusiasts forum. Any insight? Are these zoe or is zoe just temporary paste that will fade away meant to be replaced by some other material?

My complete understanding is that u had your metal completely drilled out while still leaving the rest of each one of those teeth left intact. Put simply, u got alot of holes in your teeth.
That is my preferance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clark even states she has not found a completely safe replacement material yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have u reminerialized any of your teeth? I assume that means regrowth?

U know someone has talked (enthusiasts forum) just recently with the subject " Ionized Water " about a gent in alaska working with a syncrometer. The thread made it sound like it was a modified clark device with a visible needle used instead of the sound speaker/oscillator. Just makin sure u saw that.

Hopefully we find someone willing to buy this stuff for you. Is your business going to have anything to do with clark protocols?
If my girlfriend gets an exceedingly good car crash settlement, I will try to get the syncrometer to ya (new). But that's probably wishful thinking. Probably in trade for email questions/answers occassionly if I ever start plate zapping with mini. Now the pathogens....foggettaboutit...wow those are expensive and are your real need it seems to me.

I think there is a great *potential* market with a small ebook on the use of the mini frequency zapper/plate zapping as well as the food zappicator and tooth zapper, etc. It could sell for a nominal price. I believe at this point, clark's thoughts have been spread over 5 books and can be hard for some to piece together. I would like to see a complete all in one book for zapping and maybe her herbal cleanses. My only real criticisms of her books are the editing. The new updates need to be REALLY emphasized at the start of each book. Hey, y do it...when u can overdo it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (2)