CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cutie Pie Cutie Pie Cutie Pie

Mrs. Lightning Views: 5,615
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,148

Re: Cutie Pie Cutie Pie Cutie Pie

Hello The Comeback Kid,

Just made it back to my favorite website. I always enjoy this site because of finding people with mutual interests who have the desire to change their lifestyles to become healthy.

I went on a vacation.

I have changed my name from Cutie Pie to Mrs. Lightning. My husband named me this morning. He says I move like lightning.

I am glad you are following Dr. Clark methods and suggestions. You will feel great in a short time. With you and your girlfriend working at it together your success is almost assured.

I haven't bought the shampoo from Green People yet. I'm still using the homemade Borax/ citric acid Rinse. As for toothpaste, I am using the oregano toothpowder. Then I alternate and use a drop of oregano oil, peppermint, and wintergreen oil to brush and rinse with. Watch out , the oregano oil is strong and will take the first layer of skin right off of your lips and tongue if your not carefull.

As far as the mini frequency generator is concerned, I wouldn't trade it for any other. The frequencies punch right in. The neat thing is that two people can zap at the same time. Or you can put 4 electrodes (wrist bands or copper pipes...) on yourself.

Also, you can use it in the same way as the regular zapper by pushing a button. You can also push a button to make more volts come out from 9 to 15 volts.

You are going to love it. I keep The Cure For All Diseases handy. So many frequencies are listed in the back of the book for molds, bacteria, fungus, and parasites. You can program the mini fg to zap any one or a series of up to 6 for a customized timed sequence. The nice thing is that it also has a memory so that you don't have to re punch in the frequencies.

I will have to buy another one for myself, because a relative saw it, wanted it, and needed it.

The zappicator will be history when they sell out of stock. But the plans are in the book fortunately.

Tooth zappicator is a device that Dr. Clark is working on that zaps the tooth and gums. I wish I had one. The instructions to build one is in the book, but not very clear for my understanding.

Dr. Clark is the Woman!! I really have enjoyed the sense of well being that I am experiencing.

Take Care,
Mrs. Lightning

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)