CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maryellen -- It's me alright

Maryellen Views: 5,202
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,153

Re: Maryellen -- It's me alright

Yes, I'm, the one. I don't have the latest supplies because of a severe financial situation. I am working toward a home business for income. It's my desire to set up a non-profit business using Dr Clark's protocol to help folks. I am surviving an incurable neuro-musuclar syndrome as well as cancer. Which all has accured using the Clark 'old-school', heh heh.

I don't have the new book yet, WANT IT DESPERATELY - don't have the syncrometer or the mini fg. I plate zap with the 2nd generation zapper, and the Super Deluxe Zapper with program drivers. Am raising a granddaughter who is learning about this too. She is 7 years old.
It is my DREAM to have all of the above in my laboratory -- my husband is building a lab for me in our basement which we haven't moved to yet because we are remodeling a vintage cabin with basement.

Yep, it's me. I agree that the clarkenthusiasts site is the best. One must join it by invitation.

I recommend NO buying spree. Carefully do your homework before you buy. It PAINS me to think of how many syncrometers have been sent to folks who just look at it and then set it aside, NEVER to be used. I hope to find one like that. One that the owner will be willing to sell to me for a small amount. Do you know anyone like that? I should find a way to advertise for it.
Along with the syncrometer, virtually hundreds of specimans are needed. I want to collect each one of them. Bottle copies included.

H

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)