CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've been tracking u!/REPLY

Maryellen Views: 5,323
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 32,173

Re: I've been tracking u!/REPLY

Awhile back, me and billin asked u a questin in the zapper f. about your dental removal. Please answer this. Did u actually have all the metal taken out of the teeth that housed the material, yet leave the each of your teeth in place? *****YES -- ALL Amalgams REMOVED LEAVING ELEVEN EMPTY TEETH. I LOST 1 TOOTH. MY TEETH ARE NOT SENSITIVE - I EAT WHATEVER I WANT. THERE ARE REMINERALIZINC HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES - CHINESE ALSO KNOW HOW TO REMINERALIZE TEETH.

In other words, with holes in them? Did you go to Tijuana and use the 2 docs? *******NO, COULD NOT AFFORD IT.

Do you have any idea what those 2 are doing down there for their dental protocol? Complete removal? Replacement? With what materials? ********* A FRIEND IS IN REMISSION AFTER GOING TO THE DRCLARK CLINIC AND 'HER' DENTISTS. HE IS PLEASED WITH THE DENTAL WORK. THEY DO WHATEVER WORKS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL. THEY ARE INTERESTED IN THE WHOLE PERSON.

Are they using the huggins protocol instead?********MANY DENTISTS ARE CONSIDERING THE HUGGINS APPROACH. ONE I KNOW OF IN INDIANA IS DR JEROME. HE IS CO-AUTHOR OF "THE TOOTH TRUTH" BOOK. I DON'T RECOMMEND THE DENTIST I USED IN CINCINNATI - ALTHOUGH HE HAS HELPED MANY PEOPLE.
Yep, I have to finish the book...but still interested if u have any insight!
********I AM STILL IN THE MARKET FOR A SYNCROMETER AND ETC. LOCATION AND MONEY IS A PROBLEM -- LOCATION IS CHANGING, AND HOPEFULLY A NEW BUSINESS WILL CHANGE THE INCOME PROBLEM. PERHAPS I SHOULD APPLY FOR NON-PROFIT STATUS FUNDING, BUT HAVE MUCH WORK PREPARING THE BUSINESS LOCATION.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)