CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Atkins was the best thing to happen to me

sky2003 Views: 1,671
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 312,433

Re: Atkins was the best thing to happen to me

Shelley,

I think most people are getting to pedantic about how many carbs they are eating which makes less foods viable to them. If they read the book over and over they will get the important concepts out of it which is to eat more fruits and veges than anything else. Read or skim the book once and they will just see what they want to see 'eat as much cream, fat and protein until you feel full'. They take this to a new level.

I also after a while realised my metabolism kicked in so take no head on counting my carbs for veges and fruits. I eat so many and still stay in ketosis. It is unfortunate so many are seeing what they want to see and not taking heed on his advice for a new food pyramid. It is also unforunate that they feel the need to eat so much processed foods. Its like they are so used to eating processed so now they are on atkins they need low carb processed. I think the perfect diet is atkins cross caveman with 'shelley extras'. Eating what nature provided us to eat and nature didnt give it a packet. lol

Sky

P.S. You are doing a great job Shelly - giving great advice to so many people who need it. We need more people like you in this world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)