CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just Because it's in the health food store...

shelleycat Views: 1,767
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 311,563

Re: Just Because it's in the health food store...

Great point! Yes, the Atkins wave of lables is really scary. You gotta wonder where that's coming from - whether there really that many dogs into the Atkins diet, or that many tail-waggers all working together on propaganda to get more dogs.

it's so bad that my nearest grocery store (I live in the land of grocery stores, when they were picketing I had no trouble not crossing the picket line) has special red and orange lables with a big check mark and A to mean "atkins safe" on products like frozen turkey sausage!!! which is full of nitrates and phony foods to make it taste sausagey, things that are prety much just Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) but called "vegetable protein" or something like that. Sigh.

I see a class action suit in the Atkins' corporation's future, and they should lose because Atkins himself is in no great shape. Totally overweight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)