CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just Because it's in the health food store...

hopinso Views: 1,518
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 311,558

Re: Just Because it's in the health food store...

Shelley, have you ever read the ingredients lists on the new low carb foods? Talk about a vat of chemicals. Grocery stores are full of the Atkins foods and similar products. Besides being outrageously expensive, I can't help but question their nutritional value. We have so many people gorging themselves on these highly refined chemical laden diet foods, thinking they can eat all they want and safely lose weight. I wonder what their health will be like in the next couple of years or even further down the road. What are your views on these foods?
I am a serious label reader. I find a lot of ingredient in health food store products are very similar to regular commercially produced foods. Some are listed as "organic", but they still have trans fats, Sugar and or high fructose corn syrup. My main health food store purchases, besides raw fruits and veggies, are raw apple cider vinegar, virgin coconut oil, Sucanat, flax seeds, raw pumpkin seeds and my terrible weakness, chocolate almond milk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)