CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions from Andreas Moritz for Treating Candida.

loveathome24 Views: 12,160
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 306,641

Re: Suggestions from Andreas Moritz for Treating Candida.

Don't kid yourself. I'm living proof of the mess that Antibiotics create.I'm currently dealing with severe candida, small intestinal bacteria overgrowth, and protozoal parasites at the same time. Sometimes I had no choice (chronic bladder infections) other times, I decided to try very powerful antifungals for candida instead of a long term changes in diet. Every time I took more drugs the only thing I got was "worse".

Three months ago, when I had been dealing with a bladder infection for weeks, which I could not get rid of through natural means, my BM's completely changed color and consistency after only one day of Antibiotics , and this was supposed to be one of the milder drugs that didn't have nearly the negative effects of the others. At this time I had been making some positive headway using probiotic supplements, (yogurt and SBO's). It is true that different classes of drugs are more effective against different types of organisms (some are more effective against aerobic bacteria, some against anaerobic bacteria, some against protozoans etc.), but they all have one thing in common: they wipe out huge amounts of your body's natural protective flora.

Acne is caused from pathogenic bacteria overgrowing the skin. The skin is normally inhabited by many different types of friendly bacteria which prevent this from happening. (This is according to on-line microbiology textbooks I have read.) If you have a problem with acne, this is a sign that your body's natural protective flora is compromised. Taking Antibiotics , though it may give short term relief, will only cause more problems in the long run. I have run across different websites about acne, that basically say the same thing. I also have a friend who's teenage son has terrible acne. They put him on tetracycline for one year. It didn't give him any benefit, he's just as bad off now as he was before the drug. I've heard of others that ended up worse than they were before. Some, on this very website (now trying to recover from candida). Some positive lifestyle changes would be way more beneficial, although they will require more effort.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)