CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suggestions from Andreas Moritz for Treating Candida.

wood_elf Views: 12,557
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 306,636

Re: Suggestions from Andreas Moritz for Treating Candida.

Ah a refreshing post away from the western 'symptom-nuke it', or can I/cant I? mentality that keeps so many of us running around in (disease) circles.
Curezones houses a wealth of info and has taught me so any wondeful modalities ( Liver Flushing etc etc), its a shame to see the direction its currently heading in ;/

Coincidentally I have just ordered x3 tubs of OKRA Pepsin E3, which is one of the (if not THE) best ways to clear mucous from the small intestine:

http://home.bluegrass.net/~jclark/small_intestine.htm

Then its a matter of recognising what caused the toxic build up and taking the necessary action.
I know from personal experience that mucous houses candida (or should I say my little drill friends!), parasites and who knows what else we cant detect with the eye, so getting this out is imperative (not too mention that the proper assimilation of nutrients/minerals is also severly impaired due to the mucous coating).
So remove mucous and prevent further production of mucous. I have found that chinese medicine clearly list food groups that are 'damp' in or produce mucous/phlem (eg dairy, rich meats being bad), and also foods that remove damp and mucous.
As great Greek philosopher Socrates once said: "Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food".
My final challenge appears to be that I cant stop taking medicine! Overdosing all the time! I feel that paradoxically this is a symptom of not getting the necessary nutrients due to the intestinal mucoid coating.
Most healthy cultures reveal that one main secret is to not overindulge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)