CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jean, a question for you
 
Jean Views: 3,650
Published: 20 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 305

Re: Jean, a question for you


I am not an expert in determining the effect of DC currents. All I do know is that oxalic acid decomposes when exposed to high electric magnetic fields. From the infromation on the webpage, it does seem prudent to use a gauss meter or similar meter to determine high sources of EMFs in your environment.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.719 sec, (1)