CureZone   Log On   Join
Answer to Lapis
 
Jean Views: 3,685
Published: 20 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 305

Answer to Lapis


I am no expert in the field of DC currents. I just know that battery operated devices which are a DC current are fine and do not decompose oxalic acid. The only way to tell for sure if an electrical appliance isn't emitting high sources of EMFs is to test them with a gauss meter or rely on tests already performed on particular appliances, i.e., microwaves and Cell Phone s specifically.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.402 sec, (1)