CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answer for JanH
 
Jean Views: 3,641
Published: 20 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 350

Re: Answer for JanH


I'm going to assume this question relates to electric magnetic fields which I discussed earlier. Any electrical operating device or appliance emits emfs. The point is to distance yourself and foods high in oxalic acid from these devices. A general rule on hand held hair dryers is that they be used for as short a period of time as possible. Air conditioning units located outside the home are fine. The same applies to dishwashers, etc. The bottom line is distance. Just don't stand next to the operating appliance for a long period of time. Place foods high in oxalic acid approximately 3 feet from the appliance. Microwaves emit such a strong field that it is recommended they be literally removed from the kitchen or unplugged and not used at all. It's not necessary to live in a tent and use a campfire. Just exercise a little common sense when it comes to use of electrical appliances and devices. Distance is the key.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

13.297 sec, (1)