CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida and body odor/Albundy

albundy Views: 58,767
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 305,010

Re: candida and body odor/Albundy

ive had this odor for a year/year and a half it started when my school studies got alot harder and i had to deal with alot of stess. what i also noticed at this time is that i drank lots and lots of soda and felt a burn in my stomach, developed hemmoroids and had lots and lots of gas. so im sure all that is also the cause of my problem as was taking Antibiotics growin up because of infections...

i didnt notice any skin conditions what i noticed was when i would wake up in the mornin my room would be veryy stuffy and my body felt stuffy like i wasnt getting enough air in my system.

Ive taken everything that supposidly gets rid of the smell like chlorophyll, charcoal, and even a product called odor cleanse to no avail. so im my opinion dont waste time trying to mask the odor, try all you can to get rid of the bacteria.

i took the recommended dosage of probiotics while going to school and people still noticed the odor it wasnt until i started to take intestinew and took more than the recommnded dose is when i noticed the difference im guessing because the probiotics i was taking wasnt too potent. now when i did take over the recommended amount i felt ill and i guess was experiencing die off of the bad bateria. so i suggest getting a high potency probiotic.

so in my opinion take intestinew, stress b complex vitamin to relieve stress, high potentcy probiotics and enzymes after you had a big meal.

do you have hemmoroids? as this may trap the feces from going out of the body. of you do let me know i think i give you some advice for that if you do..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)