CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida and body odor

albundy Views: 59,758
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 304,907

Re: candida and body odor

yes i have had the same problem, the odor gets worse later in the day making night classes at school not very fun. Do you have a white coating on your tounge or inner cheeks cause that is a clear sign of candida.. i tried charcoal pills and chlorophyll and they didnt work there just a bandaid you need to get to the root of the problem to clean the bacteria and fungus in your body...

alright so what helped was that one day i was just so sick of everything that i took 3 times above the recomended amount of probiotics and drank it down with a whole bottle of water.. later in the day i felt dizzy, ill, and had stomach pains, so i just slept hoping the bad feeling would go away. the next morning i woke up and i was in shock for the first time in 2 years i could finally breathe clearly i had more energy throughout the day and the white coating in my mouth went away.

i dont want to say do what i did but do take probiotics and maybe add a little bit more than the recommded amount if you arent getting better, just dont over do it though, and also buy Zand candida cleanse and take those too.

and finally if you have a leaky gut take intestinew..

hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)