CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: candida and body odor

albundy Views: 58,612
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 304,972

Re: candida and body odor

about the odor im not cetain, i cant smell it but others have commented that it smells in my vicinty.. maybe fecal/sweat. I only used to notice the odor when i had bacteria/fungus on my scalp and i got rid of that using nizoral shampoo. It maybe be a toxic colon but ive done Colon Cleanses and people still could smell me, it wasnt until i cleared up the bacteria inside of me is when i felt better and havent heard ne 1 complain since. im not sure about the kidney but right know after i did the candida cleanse im cleansing my liver and after that i will clean my kidney...

one more thing about the odor it got worse when i had to pull all nighters for my study, so stress makes it worse.. and also avoid at all costs kabob and chinese food those where when people would notice the smell the most...

what you said in your first post is what i think is happening, is that for sum reason food is not being digested and is rotting in your intestines/stomach leading to bacterial overgrowth and a toxic body and that is what is causing the odor... so i would suggets also taking enzymes after you eat so that your body will break down the food. i dont know if it was in your case but i went from being able to eat what ever i wanted to all of a sudden having many weird food allergies so enzymes is a must in my opinion.

good luck with everything i hope this helps if you have ne more questions be free to ask..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)