CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Raw Foodists. I could use the help! Thanks!!

evanluck Views: 2,173
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 30,427

Re: Question for Raw Foodists. I could use the help! Thanks!!

April,

I'm not sure where you live but I would encourage you to find a source for quality, locally grown produce per Lapsis' recommendation.

I personally live in California so having access to local farmer's is easy for me. I believe it really has made a huge difference and after eating raw for the last few months I can taste whether or not a piece of produce has been grown in good soil and picked when ripe.

I would encourage you to hang around the Ask Moreless PH forum and find out a little more about body PH. Alot of raw foodists go wrong by eating too much acid forming foods. Being conscience of having your diet be anchored with lots of akalyzing green leafy vegetables will contribute to your health greatly.

Seems like you have a great attitude and are on the right path. Please accept my encouragement as this life choice has improved my health drastically.

God Bless you and Guide you on your way to better health,

Evan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)