CureZone   Log On   Join
Damn i paid $1.25 a page lol!

Views: 3,282
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 299,924

Damn i paid $1.25 a page lol!

Interesting what you said about going to a new doctor and getting told to goto a Phyciatrist. I showed my records to my mom and she said they just repeated and repeated the same stuff. She said the first doctor labeled you and you have been screwed since! Thats basically what happened. The first Gastro (talk about an %¤#&!§-) i went to laughed in my fast and labeled me a Hypo told me it was all in my head and it stuck! Oh well live and learn. The next Hospital i goto will NOT get my previous records nor will they get told about my Zoloft use or depression. Hopefully i didn't mess the new place i have been going to up but if i did i guess lesson has been learned for sure. So whats the point of a second opinion? I guess a second opinion is when you got a DIFFERNT HOSPITAL! I guess its better off to lie!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)